- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Category Archives: professional health workers
The Trouble with Illness: How Illness and Disability Affect Relationships is being published by Jessica Kingsley on 21st Jun 2017. I spent the last summer writing it, discovering files which were dated 2007 in the process; at last it’s coming … Continue reading →
We want the NHS to be an Ideal Carer (see previous blog). The Francis Report into the failure of care at the Mid-Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust stated that ‘patient care is at the very centre of the NHS, and no … Continue reading →