- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Category Archives: parents
They worry about Will they get better? Will they die? It’s my fault they are ill …. this should be a question, but a child may simply believe it without questioning. Is it the other parent’s fault? or someone … Continue reading →