- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I am writing a chapter about counselling people with mild cognitive impairments: Working with people with mild neurocognitive disorders (mild NCD) or mild cognitive impairments (MCI) for a book: Theory & Practice of psychoanalytic psychotherapy in dementia. Eds Sandra Evans, Jane … Continue reading
How you feel depends on natural body chemicals causing emotional states, including hormones (premenstual tension) and daily fluctuations (sleep/wake cycle) plus food, coffee, tea.. plus medication – for the illness; for symptoms; for mental state. plus how people around you … Continue reading