- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Category Archives: papers
The Trouble with Illness: How Illness and Disability Affect Relationships is being published by Jessica Kingsley on 21st Jun 2017. I spent the last summer writing it, discovering files which were dated 2007 in the process; at last it’s coming … Continue reading →
Julia Segal. 2011 In praise of sadness. in: The Independent Practitioner, BACP’s specialist divisional journal for counsellors and psychotherapists working independently. Spring 2011 pp6-9 Julia Segal, Sue Baker, Elisabeth Koerber and Elizabeth Arbiser 2010 Working with brain damaged clients. in: Therapy … Continue reading →