- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Category Archives: diagnosis
There are many medically unexplained symptoms or conditions which cause problems between doctors and patients. A client said to me: I wish they would just tell me that there is no medical explanation for my daughter’s problem, then I … Continue reading →
There are many conditions where a diagnosis does not just solve problems; it can also add a whole new set. Multiple Sclerosis is the one I’m thinking about here. Neurological symptoms can be vague, confusing; they come and go; it is … Continue reading →