- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Category Archives: diagnosis
How many people are living with some undiagnosed, unrecognised, neurological problem or disability which caused them difficulty at home and at school? How many people were told they were stupid, or felt they were stupid, when they had a problem … Continue reading →
There are many medically unexplained symptoms or conditions which cause problems between doctors and patients. A client said to me: I wish they would just tell me that there is no medical explanation for my daughter’s problem, then I … Continue reading →
There are many conditions where a diagnosis does not just solve problems; it can also add a whole new set. Multiple Sclerosis is the one I’m thinking about here. Neurological symptoms can be vague, confusing; they come and go; it is … Continue reading →