- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Tag Archives: illness and relationships
Illness often causes changes in behaviour. Families and friends interpret these changes. Sometimes the ill person would rather nobody noticed, so the family or friends may pretend not to notice. But families interpret according to: their own anxieties their own … Continue reading