- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Tag Archives: counselling
I gave a talk about sexuality and neuroendocrine cancer for the Neuroendocrine Cancer UK Virtual Patient Summit October 2021. It talks about what can get in the way of sexual relations when one person is physically ill. JCSegal How can … Continue reading
This paper was written as part of a celebration of the life and work of Isabel Menzies-Lyth arranged by Susan Maciver for APPCIOS (The Association for Psychodynamic Practice and Counselling in Organisational Settingson) 6th March 2021. Julia Segal is very … Continue reading