- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Tag Archives: caring
Caring, like loving, can be very satisfying and fulfilling, but it can also be very painful. If we care, we allow our feelings to depend on the behaviour and feelings of others, not just ourselves. Caring can affect others’ feelings … Continue reading →