- Being a carer isn’t easy
- People identify with those they care for
- Reading list: The Impact of Physical Illness on Professional Relationships
- Julia Segal Publications: books
- Julia Segal: Publications: Papers
- Julia Segal: Unpublished papers available
- Relationships in MS… Notes for a talk.
- Whose disability?
Category Archives: health
My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun (Sonnet 130) by William Shakespeare My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun; Coral is far more red than her lips’ red; If snow be white, why then her breasts … Continue reading
It seems to take two years for the mind to catch up with changes to the body. (It can also take two years to catch up with significant changes to relationships.) This is not a hard and fast rule – … Continue reading