Illness makes people behave badly – whether they are ill themselves, or reacting to someone else’s illness.
- They don’t ring when they should.
- They let you down.
- They don’t behave as they should.
- They don’t react as you would, if you were them.
- Some friends and family desert you when you are ill.
- Some people make a fuss and try to take over when you’re ill.
- Illness makes you want some people to be there, and others to go away.
- Illness makes people selfish.
- Illness can change people – sometimes for the better; sometimes for worse.